The Thirteen Traveling Journals Project

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Updates

Eileen sent me some sketches from Tranquility Taverna; for some reason, I’m having problems loading them. As soon as it’s fixed, they’ll be up.

In the meantime, here are two additional links that you may find of interest:

A Passion for Peace
This site offers a “Write a Piece for Peace” Challenge for 2005. I’m definitely going to do it.

The site looks terrific, and there are interesting and challenging links on it. Definitely worth a visit.

Inspired to Journal
Is another excellent site. I found them while surfing, and we’ve agreed to exchange links. There are articles and resources for people interested in the journal process. It’s a beautifully set up site with great information.

Want to participate in this project? Email me here.
Want to submit an entry from one of the journals? Email me here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home