The Thirteen Traveling Journals Project

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A Name for Journal #4

Journal #4 is christened as “Roads of Inspiration”. It will travel with Rhythmic World Bridger to the UK this summer before continuing on to the other diarists. It’s one of the larger journals, unlined.

Questions are slowly going out for the “Featured Diarist” section. I’m looking at participants’ websites or at the bio info they gave me and trying to come up with unique and individual questions.

No one is required to do this – I just thought it would be fun to share some of our points of view.

I’m working on the Travel Packs, so that I can get the first set of journals out soon – after all, today’s the New Moon!

Press releases about the project are out and about. I’ll let you know when and where specific articles post as get the information.

D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home