The Thirteen Traveling Journals Project

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Welcome and a Beginning

Welcome to The Thirteen Traveling Journals Project!

This project was inspired by the 1000 Journals Project. But, since every journal and journaling experience is completely different, this will have its own unique perspective and energy.

It was named because today is the day after the Summer Solstice Full Moon, and there are 13 Lunar months in a year. Since I did not want to even attempt to send a thousand, or even a hundred, journals out there, I decided to use the number 13.

Today’s post is an excited opening, an idea that’s been kicking around in my head and my heart for months. I finally decided to simply start it and let it fly.

I have to fly, however, metaphorically speaking, but I will post soon to let you know more information on this exciting project.

I hope you decide to join me!

Devon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home